Abstract submission is now closed.
Abstract submission deadline EXTENDED: April 25th 2016
Notification on accepted abstracts: May 2nd 2016
Please read the abstract requirements carefully before submitting your abstracts. The following guidelines should be used by authors:
- Abstracts must be written in English, and presented in English at the conference.
- Abstracts must present original work that has not been previously presented at conferences or in journals elsewhere.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the Continuum 2016 ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM for consideration as a presented paper.
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words, should have a clear title and include three keywords, and three references. Abstracts shall be accepted in either PDF, doc, docx or txt formats.
- Authors should include their names, affiliations, contact details (postal address and email address) and a short biography up to 100 words for each of the authors.
- Authors of accepted abstracts are requested to present their papers during the conference. After notification of abstract acceptance for presentation in the conference, at least one of the abstract authors should register within 10 working days from the date of the notification letter.
- Information on paper presentations will be given to authors in due course.
The abstract submission will be via the EasyChair platform. By clicking the following link, you will be diverted to the EasyChair interface, which is very easy to use. You just need to register (if you have not done so before) and then follow the instructions for submission on the Continuum2016 page.
For further inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject-line of the email should clearly state ‘Continuum2016 abstract”.